|Customer Success Manager Jobs 2022 – Pk24LatestJobs|
The Customer Success Manager will act as the primary interface between the customer and Cargo Commercial / Operational teams. The incumbent will support regional sales representatives in quoting Purchase Space Agreements (PSAs) and coordinating all aspects of the contracts’ process with customers, legal, and other key stakeholders for dedicated flights. Additionally, they will work with the Manager, Customer Success to oversee the execution of PSAs, document any irregular operations, and liaise with the customer to minimize disruptions.
- Triage all incoming requests into a generic email for PSAs; prepare quotes for the regional sales managers or the customer directly, dependant on the customer segment.
- Liaise with multiple departments to secure aircraft scheduling, finalize PSAs and gather required documents for the customer.
- Engage Load Engineering, Cargo Network Control, and other groups (as appropriate) to assess the operational feasibility of any new commercial opportunities and relay information to the regional sales managers and regional operational teams.
- Document and update CRM module with opportunities and cases, as applicable.
- Liaise with Cargo Operations for the overall success of the PSA and engage the customer to understand operational requirements.
- Support other new commercial business initiatives by liaising with customers and supporting regional sales managers.
- Engage frontline staff in new business opportunities and handling requirements.
- Support other Customer Service functions as required (Customer Relations, Premium Accounts, Customer Service Centres, and Postal Affairs).
Job: Customer Success Manager – Cargo – Temporary – 27918
- University degree or relevant applicable work experience
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Salesforce (or a similar CRM application) is an asset.
- Commercial or Operational background is an asset.
- Must demonstrate significant problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer-focused.
- Solid communication skills both written and spoken.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with an ability to influence and drive change.
- Project Management Certificate (or equivalent) and credentials/accreditation in Quality Management (ASQ, CQMgr) or equivalent is an asset.
- Minimum 3 years airline Operations experience, preferably in Cargo, Airports, or customer service.
Location(s): TORONTO, ON, Canada
Provide accurate information and processing support to NY Prime Brokerage by:
- Receiving and validating information assigned to Income processing (Stock dividends, stock splits, spin-offs, etc) as well as DRIP and currency elections
- Receiving, processing, and reconciling Reorg instructions within market deadlines
- Verifying the documents like dividend/rates, currency, tax implications with DTC, Clearstream, CDS, etc., and ensuring that all entries are correctly passed, and Events are completely balanced.
- To inquiries from internal and external parties and ensure that all duties are performed in the proper manner with SCUSA’s standards and procedures.
- Verification/ approvals are required.
For More Information Click the Apply Button below: