|Scotiabank Jobs – Pk24LatestJobs|
Scotiabank is among the largest banks in the global and the maximum global bank in Canada. We are powered by way of our 97,000 excessive-acting teammates who make a real difference across the globe as a leading provider of advice, merchandise, virtual reports, and financial services. Together with our Digital Factories around the world, we’re dedicated to assisting our 25 million customers to become better off.
This is a place wherein you’ll get to analyze and increase your skills, whilst being identified on your hard paintings. At Scotiabank, we’re obsessed with bringing our complete selves to paintings, allowing us to create inclusive work environments for everybody to enjoy. Say hello to a career at Scotiabank!
Job: Assistant Manager, Corporate Actions
2 years of Corporate Action experience required. Industry background and knowledge of security operations. Sound knowledge of Corporate Action processing, stock borrows/ loans transactions and liabilities, Income processing, and various market entitlements compensations.
2 years of experience dealing with operational procedures and conventions of the various transfer agents the area interacts with – CDS, DTC, Clearstream, Citibank and various transfer agents, law firms, and companies
2 years of experience / good operating knowledge of the ADP system in general, detailed knowledge of the ADP REOR system, and good PC skills (Word, Excel, Access Database) Internet, CDS system, DTC, GLOSS, Email, Bloomberg, etc.
Effective communication skills both verbal and written. Ability to read, analyze for a wide audience very complex legal forms and materials.
The strong investigation, prioritization, and organization skills
The candidate must have an open mind and be able to assess each situation separately.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Provide accurate & complete information by:
- Receiving and validating information assigned to Income processing (Stock dividends, stock splits, spin-offs, etc) as well as DRIP and currency elections
- Receiving, processing instructions within market deadlines
- Verifying the documents like dividend/rates, currency, tax implications with DTC, Clearstream, CDS, etc., and ensuring that all entries are correctly passed, and Events are completely balanced.
- To inquiries from internal and external parties and ensure that all duties are performed in the proper manner with SCUSA’s standards and procedures.
- Verification/ approvals are required.