|Administrative Assistant Jobs 2022 – Consumer Healthcare & Rx – Pk24LatestJobs|
Application Posted: February 22, 2022
Job Status: Full Time
The Administrative Assistant’s responsibility is to work with the Director and Corporate Accounts Managers in the administration of the corporate accounts business. This includes the production of reports for analysis and leading the execution of brand initiatives and being a key liaison for internal and external stakeholders.
Senior Commercial Account Manager
1. Corporate Accounts Coordination:
o Day-to-day execution of projects to support Corporate Accounts Managers;
o Take part in the elaboration of a Trade Marketing Plan that supports the Marketing Plan by clear launch program/activities in line with brand equity or new product claim;
o Ensure the implementation of the Trade Marketing promotional activities, based on the requirement of the banners, to ensure the on-time delivery and full-package execution (e.g. in-store rebates, flyers, etc.);
o Support the development and evaluation of strategy and tactics by conducting analysis and research;
o Monitor and track all the activities execution. Based on the analysis and learning, further, optimize the future promotion and event plan;
o, Maintain all budgets, including tracking of sales and invoices.
1. Administrative support:
o In addition to supporting trade marketing activities within Consumer Healthcare, the incumbent will also provide administrative support to the Senior Commercial Account Manager and National Sales Director;
o This administrative activity includes calendar scheduling, developing presentations, processing expense reports/invoices/POs, booking meetings, making travel arrangements, and organizing team and departmental activities;
o Manage price lists, new listings/delistings, plan-o-gram updates;
o Administrative management and monitoring of all customer portals;
o Generate reports and input data in customer portals as needed;
o Assist with general internal and external customer trade-related requests as needed;
o It is anticipated that approximately 40% of the time would be dedicated to administrative support.
1. Events (e.g. trade shows, conferences, conventions, meetings):
o Coordinates contracts, control budget, and leads the execution of Trade events;
o Develop and deliver communication for brand and product stories as well as grassroots events at wholesale including; POS signage, digital advertising collateral, contest, and more;
o Coordinate logistics for booth and material creation, maintenance, shipping, and set-up/tear-down.
Characteristics of a Good Candidate
· Ability to manage multiple priorities
· Problem-solving / Analytical skills
· Thoroughness / Attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Autonomy / Resourcefulness
· Well-developed organizational skills
· Enthusiasm and desire to learn
· Interest in marketing and financial analysis
Experience, Training, and Education
· College degree in Business Management or Administration;
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
· Excellent communications skills, written and oral in both French and English.
· Knowledge of Retail Link (Walmart portal), and other customer portals like SDM, McKesson, and PJC;
· Previous work experience in Marketing, Sales, Packaged Goods or Pharmaceutical Products;
· Knowledge of other database software (ex: Access) and financial information systems (ex: SAP).
Apply Now: Click Here